Saturday, November 3, 2012

Weekly Roundup...on Saturday!

Last minute Halloween costume-Where's Waldo?

Some lovely things have been happening around the inter-web lately-too much to handle!  I have been busy working and living, trying to enjoy each moment I have with my little family when I get home instead of trying to document everything.  It has been nice and much needed.  I was feeling uninspired and way too much pressure to blog everyday while working & mama-ing.  So, I am just trying to let it happen naturally and write when I feel the groove.  
We were busy this week, with Halloween shenanigans (ours was pretty simple & last minute), a sick baby and a sick mama!  Whoa.  But, I am so happy it is November!  I am anxiously awaiting Christmas because our nephew, Mav's cousin Dylan will be arriving in California for all of us to finally meet!  They are only 2 months apart and we can't wait to see them together.  Oh and Thanksgiving food is where it's at!  Excited to let Maverick try all sorts of yummy eats at Thanksgiving dinner.
I will be relaxing, snuggling in a blankie, drinking hot tea, watching movies and maybe making it to the Farmer's Market for a new Beeswax candle this weekend.  What are you up to?  Here are my links to love this week!

DIY Kid's Tee-love this easy DIY from artist Oana (I simply love all that she does!)

The Perfect Autumn Scarf-I have loved Yokoo's scarves on Etsy for some time now.  They are so breathtaking!  This one is my fav, in Hazelnut.  You can win one on the Design Love Fest blog!

Styled to Last-great post over on Baby Blackbird on hand-me-down styles for the kiddos.  I appreciate any tips on recycled fashion, especially for the babes since they outgrow everything so fast!

Listen to French Music-a casual, Fall inspired Tomboy look over on One of Each's blog.  I love me some classic plaid and I adore her 60s vibed out ponytail!

Trick & Treats-a beautiful post about my most favorite holiday...the light, the mood, the colors of these photos are so inspiring!

Boots & Pine-a breathtakingly glorious photographic poem to a few Toronto neighborhoods...just click, you won't be disappointed!  Too much pretty to handle:) 

Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment