Monday, November 5, 2012

Tomboy, Polka-Dots & Stripes

TPS: Layers

TPS: Layers 

I am endlessly inspired by all of the super cozy autumn/winter tomboy layers I am seeing everywhere!  Keeping it fresh, strong, classic and cool while adding just the right amount of wooly coats, chunky socks, leather boots, thick scarves and piled on cardigans.  I dig this ladies slouchy beanie, which dresses down her chic camel coat and slick boots.
I am liking my polka-dots wickedly girly lately, with sweet feminine details like the lace collar and fuzzy cashmere above.  Pair it with a motorcycle style boot and a felt hat and you are golden. 
Finally, the striped bow tie is the perfect mixture of two of my fav style elements, combining tomboy prep with those luscious pops of stripes, to make your collared button-ups dazzle on those dreary days.  This outfit is making me excited for those foggy and chilly days ahead!  Our firewood is drying out & will be ready for a sparkling fire any day now-eeeeep!  

No comments:

Post a Comment