Wednesday, October 17, 2012

This That These: Sweater Round-Up

Sweater Love

Sweater Love 

I have been dreaming about these lovely sweaters for a while now, even though the weather here in Southern California is confused.  It's Autumn, by the way!  Just making sure you know that, So. Cal.  It's sunny, bright and warm here still-which I love and appreciate.  However, I wouldn't mind a stormy cool day here and there.  I enjoy layering up & became quite the master at it when I lived in San Francisco, so I would relish in a chance to put those spiffy skills to use.  
These sweaters are the perfect Fall companion, right as rain (see what I did there) paired with skinny jeans and ankle boots for our version of Fall in Ventura.  No need for scarves or beanies.  Just an easy light sweater to throw on once the temps dip a bit.  I am particularly smitten with that vintage pink polka-dotted one!  Time to choose a cozy sweater or two to enjoy the Fall season in! 
Check my Pinterest for more stylish sweaters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment