Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Words of Love



Finding time and energy to devote to writing has been challenging lately sweet readers.  I miss this special space and love the creative release it gives me.  Work has been kicking my butt lately, made even more stressful by an extra long commute that I did not anticipate.  I am kind of in limbo at my current job site as I await a transfer to a school that's a bit closer.  The waiting and wondering has left me feeling drained and unable to get a good comfortable footing at work.  I don't feel like I belong at the place I am currently and I just can't relax.  It's not ideal.  But I must just hang in there and I am trying to be as positive as possible.  

Do any of you working mama's and bloggers have any tips on fitting in writing/blogging?  What works for you?  

I hope to get back to my schedule of posts here on the blog very soon.  I have lots to share, with a mind just overflowing with stuff to chat about!  So, bear with me and check back soon!  In the meantime, listen to this dreamy song from a fav band of mine from childhood-perfect background music for writing or dreaming to.

No comments:

Post a Comment