Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Few Things...

Curious Creatures

Curious Creatures 


I have been dreaming about cutting my hair again, stalking pinterest in search of the perfect short locks. This time, I am really considering a long, shaggy pixie with thick bangs in front similar to the one above.  What do ya think?  I adore short hair, so easy and freeing!  With shorter hairs comes a chance to wear all my pretty earrings again.  I stumbled upon the lovely Curious Creatures etsy shop via Kelli's blog and I am smitten with the simple beauty of their jewelry!  I am especially considering purchasing the top pair, which would look so wonderful dangling next to my freshly cut hair.  Dangling jewels like these are showcased perfectly with short hair styles so I am excited to find more interesting pairs of earrings.  Any suggestions?  Now, I just have to make my hair appointment!  

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I think you could absolutely pull off that haircut! And yes, those earrings paired with that new haircut would be amazing. Short hair is so easy to maintain..I say do it!

    ReplyDelete