Monday, September 17, 2012

Tomboy, Polka-Dots & Stripes #1

Getting back into blogging has been so much fun!  I have been working on what sort of things I really enjoy writing about and what features I want to make a regular thing around here.  I am slowly getting my groove!  I think that my posts on Motherhood, Model/Real Life and Mister Boy updates will all be regular features.  As well as my weekly roundup on Friday's, I will also have my "This That These" post and my newest feature, TPS (Tomboy, Polka-dots & Stripes).

This feature combines two of my favorite style elements, showcasing my newfound love for classic, chic and comfortable fashion.  It also includes my love for women who have the confidence to wear menswear or masculine-inspired women's-wear: adventurous & cool tomboys!  I think this fun feature represents my aesthetic very well!  Of course, I will always add a little whimsy!  Enjoy!


TPS #1

TPS #1 

1. Grandpa gingham never looked so cool rolled at the ankles & in such pretty colors!  The cut-off tee is the perfect everyday, "I don't care" tomboy element.

2. Cashmere sweater in two-tone stripes-perfect fall colors and for layering.

3. Polka-Dot lace up flats can be worn seamlessly with boyfriend jeans & leggings (does anyone know the source for these?)  

Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment