Wednesday, September 19, 2012

This That These...and Baby too!

This That These...for baby too!

This That These...for baby too! (click here for outfit details)


Spicing things up for Fall and including Mister Boy on my This That These post today!  

That beautiful chunky cardigan is a dream piece for sure because I could never afford it!  Don't you just want to wrap yourself up in it and snuggle with a cup of cocoa in your hand?  I sure do!  I will be on the look out for a similar cardigan while shopping at the thrift stores.  I am a little in love with wine colored denim right now and I almost bought a pair that I spied at the thrift shop, but they looked way too small and I can't kid myself anymore into thinking I can fit into a size 3.  That lovely pair of Minnetonka El Paso moccasins are very close to being mine (they are affordable and last forever) and I want to buy Maverick a similar pair for when he starts walking (aren't the mini versions so cute!).  Baby and children's moccasins are probably my favorite thing to drool over...Mav would have like 20 pairs if I didn't control myself!

The itty bitty striped sweater and polka-dot leggings are from this wonderful Etsy shop called Fable, where everything is handmade and so stylish!  I love me some polka-dots, especially on a baby and even baby boys can rock them!  

What Fall staples are you excited about, for you and/or baby?  

2 comments:

  1. you and mav are going to be super cute twinsies!
    wylie started wearing his "big boy" black chuck taylors and they are ridiculously cute on him. i'm looking forward to him rocking the little dude skinny jeans/pants this fall. might have to pick up some mini-minnetonkas as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, I can't wait to put Mav in a pair of chucks! I can just imagine how cute wylie will look in skinny jeans! Totally, a pair of mocs will be perfect for san francisco too;) It's starting to get real fun dressing a boy as they get bigger right!

    xo

    ReplyDelete