Friday, September 28, 2012

Whimsical Weekly Roundup


Hello lovelies!  I went back to work last Thursday, therefore there was a bit of silence over here on the blog.  It will take me a little while to work out the kinks, get used to working again, being away from Maverick (which I don't think I will ever get used to) and trying to schedule in blogging time.  Whew!  It's a lot to process!

So, here is my weekly roundup...two weeks worth!  Hope your weekend is restful and fun!  All I want to do is sleep in or just sleep in general.  See you back here on Monday with a new Tomboy, Polka-Dots & Stripes post!

❖I always enjoy Erin's weekly roundup of her fav outfits for the week...so good!
❖This post from We Three Pilgrims really hit the spot for me-right in my heart.  Not only are the photos magical, but her words on "soul care," present and simple mothering are sentiments that I have been sharing lately.
❖I have quietly stalked knitter/blogger Tara-Lynn ever since I first started reading blogs...& I adore her beautiful knits!  I am so going to purchase one of her perfect for fall knitted turban headbands!
❖Fell in love with these handmade mustache and bow tie onesies...it's more challenging to find stylish baby boys clothing & I have a baby shower to attend in a few weeks, so I just may be getting a few of these for baby-to-be!
❖A Farewell to Summer music mix...I will miss those long summer days for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment