Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tomboy, Polka-Dots & Stripes #4

TPS Winter

TPS Winter 

I am really feeling that girls style above-super classic basics (hello white collared shirt & fitted navy blazer!) paired with casual sneakers, bright red sweater and a chunky beanie.  It's what I want to wear everyday when it's a tad chilly out (So-Cal winter).  
My picks for polka-dots this week combine my love affair with beanies and Chucks.  I wear one or the other almost everyday (I have a lot of bad hair days it seems).  So two of my favs splattered with dots?  Yes please! 
Finally, the striped duffle/overnight bag is what I have been looking for in a weekend bag.  It's simple and practical, but very stylish.  It's a little out of my price range, but I am on the lookout for a bargain version.  And I think the polka-dotted Converse sneakers could be DIYed!  

1 comment:

  1. Your hat is just amazing! Also really love that case!

    Have a great weekend,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete