Saturday, January 19, 2013

This That These: Winter Edition

This That These: Winter Edition

This That These: Winter Edition

Sharing some of my recent obsessions today.  I am so smitten with all of the cozy beanies I see everywhere!  But I am even more in love if the beanie has a poufy pom-pom adorning the tip top-such a sweet whimsical detail!  I have also rekindled my romance with vintage (or vintage inspired) sweaters.  I have dug through my closet to find a few of my dearest ones & especially like the ones that are a wee too small & have funny graphics.  The Poler one above is a new fav, with such a great fit and color.  I really dig anything that reminds me of camping or has camping references-perhaps due to my desire to find myself in Big Sur sometime soon.  My other crazy obsession is day packs!  I mean, my Pinterest is filled with rad day packs that I would love to own.  Out of control!  Day packs are such a lifesaver-fitting everything you need into one convenient and stylish pack.  Sigh.  I have my heart set on that kaki Poler one above!!
In other news, I still have an unhealthy obsession with anything Pendleton and socks.  I am the kind of girl who would spend a lot of money on socks if you let me.  So bad.  And lastly, I am on the hunt for an awesome overnight/duffle bag.  Traveling over the holidays made it very clear to me that my current travel bag situation is no good.  I really like the new Baggu weekend bag.  Any thoughts?  
Ahhhh, it's good to get bloggin' again folks!  

1 comment:

  1. nic and veronica got me a poler beanie and i'm obsessed with it!

    ReplyDelete